Okay, here we are into our new school year, and I have made it pretty clear to the kids that we have started the year and the girls will not be able to come out to play during the day.
IN ONE DAY!
Knock On The Door- Kid 1 Do you have a bandaid?
KOTD- Kid 2 Do you have a water sprinkler Riley can play with, she's crying and we can't make her stop. (Pretty good chance they are home alone)
KOTD- Kid 3 Can you fix my bike seat?
KOTD- Kid 1 again, Can your husband put some videos on my player thingie (dh is at work, for the one hundredth time, good bye!)
KOTD Kid 2 again Do you have a water hose we can use with the sprinkler you loaned us? (What else do you need, water too?!)
KOTD- Kid 4 Can the girls come out to play now?
Neighbor came over to see if he could borrow a tool to fix his car. Dug all through the shed, couldn't find it, big waste of time.
Plus 3 phone calls, this was just between 10 am and 5 pm.
I am going to clobber them all! I am SO frustrated, ok so here are my best two options so far.
One, wire the door, so that anytime a munchkin touches it they are electrocuted!
OKAY, that would probably land me in the pokey, bad idea. Next!
Make a sign and post it on the door. Believe it or not, all of these kids are big enough to read.
1. If you are bleeding, and need a band-aid, find your mom.
2. If your bike or XYZ needs fixed, find your dad.
3. If you need to borrow something, go to the library.
4. If you haven't had a meal today, call DFS
5. NO, we can't play today. Or tomorrow. Stop asking.
6. Pick up your trash, toys, and pets and get out of my yard.
7. Stay out of it.
8. Don't call. I mean it.
9. Don't knock on my door again.
10. Yes! YOU!
There's my rant LOL!