Welcome! Join our discussions about curriculum, lessons and activities, homeschool resources, family, Christian issues, news, and other topics relevant to homeschooling.  

Go Back   Homeschool Spot > Homeschool Spot Forums > Homeschooling

Old 04-26-2004, 06:03 AM
Homeschool Spot Addict
URLs for printables and curriculum

I have posted my favorite URLs for montessori curriculum and for locations you can print and make your own lessons. I also have posted the favorites that I frequent when I need writing help or other topics of need. I have tried to be as specific as what you can find at each. If you dont purchase anything, or havent intentions to purchase anything, it may just give you some new ideas.

Old 04-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Homeschool Spot Addict

Thank you! We have several on the forum that want to follow the Montessori method. I know there was discussion not too far back on abcteach among the hsing(homeschooling) group about locating curriculum. I don't think they have made it over yet! However, when they do they'll be *jumping up and down* when they see it lol

Also, there are lot of us that prefer to do our own lesson planning so I know the information will be most helpful.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:25 PM
WOW!!! Thank you for sharing your list of sites!! I am familiar with some of them, but you mentioned a lot of new ones I use Montesorri with my son with autism and he has made tremendous gains since we began, this method really taps into his way of thinking and learning - hands on, concrete to abstract. He always had trouble with sight words and labeling, then we began using seperate baskets to sort and match and now he is flying through the sight words! He also loves the practical life skills

Thank you again,