Who has the traveling notebook from abcteach

Discussion in 'Homeschooling' started by Jimmie Lu, May 17, 2004.

1. Jimmie Lu

Jimmie Lu New Member

And who still needs it before me??? I need to do some planning now that my 180 days are done!! Just curious!!:cool:

3. HeidiPA

HeidiPA New Member

not yet

Jimmie Lu~
    I didn't get the notebook yet, and I think we were 4th or 5th on the list. Crystal said that the person before me was to mail it out on May 5th; but we have yet to see it.
    It doesn't look like you're going to have it before your trip, at the rate things are going now. Bummer!
    Heidi

4. Jimmie Lu

Jimmie Lu New Member

We may have to plan a Hershey pick up soon!! At least before the first week of June because the things you all have for Mexico will need to be packaged!! Someone email me on what we should do????:D

5. CrystalB9

CrystalB9 New Member

Sorry ladies. I have no new news on the location of the notebook. Last I heard Vivian had it and said she was having computer problems but would try her best to mail it out May 6th. The next person on the list was Heidi. I know she hasnt gotten it yet. Hopefully Vivian still has it and is just delayed or maybe its on the way to Heidi!! I hope. :)
    Sorry I dont think it will get to you in time Jimmie Lu before you leave for Mexico. :( How long will you be in Mexico? Should I remove your name? I dont want to and I dont mind waiting. You let me know.
    Jimmie I will send you an e-mail so we can pick a date. My hubby just had surgery and will need a few days before he can move around. We should be able to work something out before June, but we need to hurry. This month is going fast!! :D

Talk to you both soon!
    Crystal

6. Jimmie Lu

Jimmie Lu New Member

Please do not take my name from the notebook!!!!!
    We will be back by the end of July!!
    I needed to set a date to pick up what you have because we have the nursing home residents where we are chaplins at helping us pack the care bags and I need to set the date for that also!!
    I got an email and there are 18 children at the orphanage (I cried) and 2 children of the workers who live there!! I found out that all the children are around the same size as my children and since I am overflowing in extra clothes that relatives give us I am going to pack a bag for each child that will have a outfit, coloring books crayons and a care pack for each child along with a spanish new testament and some stickers and whatever other goodies we can pack along with socks and undies. I am getting soooooooo excited to go:D I can hardly wait. God has truely been blessing us with all you ladies have been giving and your prayers and also with our new motor home (that has loads of storage) God has been faithful!!!! Thank you everyone!!!;)

7. HeidiPA

HeidiPA New Member

what sizes?

Jimmie Lu-
    Do you have sizes for the clothing? I was just packing up a bag of my daughter's outgrown clothes (mostly 8's and 10/12's). If you need anything in that size range, let me know and I can bring it along when we get together.
    Heidi

8. Jimmie Lu

Jimmie Lu New Member

Oh yes!!!!
    1 girl size 8-10
    2 girls size 8
    2 girls size 12
    2 girls size 10
    1 girl size 6-7
    4 boys size 10
    2 boys size 14
    3 boys size 10
    2 boys size 8
    1 boy size 10-12
    1 boy size 14-16
    1toddler girl size 3T

Remember I need only 1 outfit per child!!
    Not that more wouldn't be a blessing however we are taking alot into Mexico!! And these should be summer clothes or spring jackets!

:)

9. HeidiPA

HeidiPA New Member

ok!!!!

I'll have to look through the bag again. I'm not sure what all is summer in there. Or if I have outfits- might have to do some mix-n-match with shorts and tops, etc.
    I may even have something for the 3T toddler girl.

10. CrystalB9

CrystalB9 New Member

Jimmie Lu - I will NOT take you off the list. I am glad you dont want to be taken off. You wont be gone that long. If the notebook would come to your home when you are in Mexico just fill it out when you get back. :)
    I will go threw our clothes too and see if I have some things you can use. Should they be summer clothes?
    I am sure we have size 10 boy clothes that we can give.