COPD - central auditory processing disorder

Discussion in 'Homeschooling' started by Kelley, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Kelley

Kelley New Member

Hi. I just got diagosed with this today, after 31 years of not being able to understand half of what is being said to me...

Do any of you know anything about this or have any coping ways other than what is on the internet?

I'm in a "Now I know why I couldn't ..." stage. I'm not deaf, my brain is just a bit confused. How sweet.:mad: :( .

Anyway, I'm a bit stressed right now. Since you all seem pretty good at coming up with good info I figured I would ask you what you think.

Thanks,

Kelley

BTW for those of you that helped my with my term paper, I just turned in my rough draft 21 pages. Thanks a bunch.

:D :D :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi. . .
    Occupational Therapists have lots of great ideas for helping with this.
    You may consider contacting one.
    I know this is not a pleasant condition to have. . .best of luck finding answers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi, thank you for getting back to me about this.

I thought I had stumbled on to something noone had heard of before. I have looked up therapist about it, the only issue is, as always, money.

I am coming up as unregistered because I have decided to part ways with this group for several different reasons. The decision is about three-six months in the making. I only got this message because I still have the email notice thing set up. I forgot to close it out when I deleted this forum from my favorites.

It's time to move on.

Thanks again for the advice,

Kelley