post card exchange

Discussion in 'Homeschooling' started by Lornaabc, May 7, 2004.

1. Lornaabc

Lornaabc New Member

My kids and I are working on a post card exchange. We are from SC. We still need the following states. We would love it if someone could help us.
    Maryland, NY, NJ, Conn, RI, Mass, Vermont, NH, Maine, Alaska, Montana, Iowa, ND, Kansas, Missouri, Louisiana, Illinois, Mississippi, Ohio, WV, Virginia
    My email is Holcombes@att.net

3. Earthy

Earthy New Member

My state

Sorry, my state isn't listed on your list. It sounds really cool what your doing. Is it something you thought up...I love the idea...How do you find people to send you a postcard from their State besides the internet? Cool idea.:cool: :cool: :cool:

4. Brenda

Brenda Active Member

We have just started on the same post card exchange. If anyone wants post cards from New Brunswick Canada let me know and we'll send them your way.

Lorna,
    If all else fails and you can't find a post card from Maine - let me know - we go to Houlton on a weekly basis (for gas - the prices here are outrageous) and I can' grab a couple extra for those who need them...

Brenda

5. Lornaabc

Lornaabc New Member

We would love to change with you in Canada too. We would also love the card from Maine if it isn't any trouble for you. Email me and I will send you my address. Holcombes@att.net
    Thanks alot.
    I got the idea off abcteach.com homeschool forum.

6. Lornaabc

Lornaabc New Member

I find all the folks from different states on the internet and most want to exchange postcards. Most have a message from a child or state information written on them. It has been really fun and educational.

7. Terry

Terry New Member

If you haven't found anyone from Mississippi let me know.

8. Melissa Stoner

Melissa Stoner New Member

Brenda
    Would you be willing to send us two different post cards from Canada for my 2 children. I'll give you my e-mail address and you can let me know and than I will send you our address. Please put in the subject You are from Canada or some way I will know it is you. I have alot of juck e-mail that I delete if I don't know who is writing. Thanks.
    Melissa Stoner

9. MaggyMay

MaggyMay New Member

Re: Re: post card exchange

Hey Martine~
    We would love to get poscards from Montreal!
    We can send you two cards from the state of Minnesota!
    Please email me if you would like to trade.
    Thanks!
    MM

10. Brenda

Brenda Active Member

Please don't anyone shoot me... we had a hard time finding enough post cards (or anyone who sold them), but we just solved that problem yesterday. We'll be sending them to those who want them - just let me know (I have addresses for some of you - if you haven't sent me your address and you want one from NB or ME or both - let me know).

Brenda

11. CrystalB9

CrystalB9 New Member

We have extra Las Vegas post cards left over from my hubby's recent trip out there. He also picked up some Washington DC cards and Baltimore MD cards at the airport (BWI). We live in PA and have some Amish and Hershey chocolate cards to trade too.
    Anyone interested let me know!!

Crystal

12. Trish

Trish New Member

Crystal

I would like a Washington DC. Vicki doesn't have one of them. I have a SC one if you want to trade. Just let me know.

13. CrystalB9

CrystalB9 New Member

Sounds good Trish! Send me a private e-amil and we'll exchange addy's. Let me know if you want us to put it in an envelope or stick a stamp on it.

Crystal

14. Brenda

Brenda Active Member

***If I've said your name and you've already contacted me about exchanging post cards please accept my apology in advance...(I'm having a hard time keeping track of who I've sent them to at this stage - that or I'm going insane ;) ***

Nellie, Terry, Martine, MaggyMay, CrystalB89

If you want a post card from New Brunswick, Canada or Maine please send me an email with your address and we'll get them out. Also, please let me know if you want them blank on the back or if you don't mind writing on them...

Brenda

15. MaggyMay

MaggyMay New Member

Hi Brenda!

I just sent you another email to let you know we got your postcards out today. Hope you get them soon!

:cool:

16. Brenda

Brenda Active Member

(B)Does anyone want a post card from Ontario, British Columbia or Nova Scotia, Canada?(/B)

I have family in all of those provinces and I have asked them to send me post cards so that we could in turn send them to who ever wants one. Let me know so I give them an idea of how many we'll need.

Brenda

17. Melissa Stoner

Melissa Stoner New Member

YES, Brenda if you don't mind sending us 2 different post cards from Ontario, British Columbia and Nova Scotia, we would like that. My kids would enjoy getting different ones. Thanks

Melissa

18. Brenda

Brenda Active Member

New Brunswick and Maine post cards that we agreed to send out are on there way. Mellissa, I should get the other ones out this week (or early next week). I have to wait for them to come to me in the mail first.

(B) If anyone else wants any post cards from us, let me know(/B)

Brenda

19. Donna-GA

Donna-GA New Member

Postcard Exchange

Hi,

We only need 4 more states to finish up. Can any one help us? We need NJ, NH, AZ, and MA.

Thanks,
    Donna