PDA

View Full Version : Something good

Codi
10-01-2007, 04:27 PM
They aren't actually homeschooling, but she's two...so I guess they are, kwim? Anyways, I thought we could use some good news about how we are wonderful as parents!! :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43yCiKlbCo

BeckyB
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
WOW ... Amazing .... and soooo adorable :)

4kidsmom
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM
To cute!!!

kyzg
10-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh good!! I know I'll be tired tomorrow because I still have some things to do before I can go to bed so I think I'll let Lilly teach geography tomorrow. Seriously, I'm sitting the girls in front of the computer and playing this video. :lol:

Sadly, when Lilly sets off for kindergarten and is given her assessment, it won't really matter if she can read this map--but it will matter if she has learned how to skip or not. :eek: ayyy!! our PS system!!!

homeschooler06
10-02-2007, 12:33 PM
I love listening and watching littles one recite what they have learned. I have a little one like that and it's fun. I have the states at her level and she is remembering which ones are which.

4kidsmom
10-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Sadly, when Lilly sets off for kindergarten and is given her assessment, it won't really matter if she can read this map--but it will matter if she has learned how to skip or not. ayyy!! our PS system!!!

Amen!! I thought the same thing.

Deena
10-03-2007, 10:15 AM
WOW!!! She's not even 2 yet, how can she do that?! She seems to really enjoy it too! That's amazing!

Sadly, when Lilly sets off for kindergarten and is given her assessment, it won't really matter if she can read this map--but it will matter if she has learned how to skip or not. ayyy!! our PS system!!!
Aint that the truth! So WHY is my child better off in the ps system again?

Codi
10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
WOW!!! She's not even 2 yet, how can she do that?! She seems to really enjoy it too! That's amazing!

Aint that the truth! So WHY is my child better off in the ps system again?

I thought she enjoyed it too. I showed DH and he said, "I think parents just want to show the kids off and force them." I told him she seemed to enjoy it and her parents weren't pushy.

I totally agree on the PS thing too! UGH!

P.H.
10-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Our family got a "large charge" out of this! Thanks for sharing, Codi!

KrisRV
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
that is so sweet

Ohio Mom
10-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to show it to my family.