PDA

View Full Version : Need your Feedback

She
08-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Smoothing the Way is a support group to help new homeschoolers their first year. It's a wonderful program!!!

Recently, the website added several discussion forums. I was hoping that you gals who all chit chat on all our recent homes :D Would be able to put your two cents worth over there on how you like or dislike it.

I didn't design the website so... :D

www.smoothingtheway.com

Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS day!

Off to school..... :o)

She
08-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Oh come on....I wasn't looking for you to switch to that site for our chats....I just wanted to find out what you thought about the topics all being divided up. shesh! :lol:

Anonymous
08-10-2004, 05:40 PM
I just tried to get to the site twice and both times I was told the site wasn't there. The first time I clicked the link you have posted and the second time I manually typed in the address. :? sorry

Mom2ampm
08-10-2004, 06:29 PM
I tried it soon after you posted and couldn't get through. I thought it was probably just my computer! :cry:

She
08-10-2004, 07:11 PM
http://www.smoothingtheway.com/

Not sure....I just checked and the site is up.

Would you mind trying again? Thanks.

Anonymous
08-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Looks like a good side and I read some of the forum posts. I love reading the comments from people who have been hsing for a while and still love it. I'm looking forward to having years under my belt and still loving it too!

Kristy
08-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Went on it looks like it will be lots of help for me this year.
Thanks SheTX
KristyTX :wink:

Anonymous
08-12-2004, 09:30 AM
I like it, esp. the recipe section....might snoop around a bit more for some recipes :wink: .