PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call from abc teach? Anyone made it over here yet?.Let

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Hey ya'll.....

Isn't this nice that Amanda opened this up for us? A lot of us were getting teary eyed that we wouldn't be able to chat for awhile on abcteach. Sandy and her staff are just sooooo nice to deal with.

First, thanks Amanda! A lot of us moms at abcteach are not experts on computers so hope we don't mess up the minute we get here. lol.

Well, anyway..let me try to see if I can navigate this site....and figure out whose here!!

Hello...Hello......

Blessings
TinaTx

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 07:35 AM
I would like to welcome you to atoz. I dont know the details of your tragic loss at abcteach- but it will be our gain. Post, and reply- welcome!

bookchickadee
04-24-2004, 08:02 AM
Hey TinaTx~

I made it over. I know I don't chat much in the other forum ~ but I gain so much from just reading the posts. I sure hope others hop aboard! :o)

~Carrie

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 08:08 AM
I would like to welcome you to atoz. I dont know the details of your tragic loss at abcteach- but it will be our gain. Post, and reply- welcome!
Hi Tina!
I may be replying all wrong here, but wanted to say I am here.
Leah

TinaTx
04-24-2004, 08:17 AM
Ok....as soon as we get all these *confounded* buttons down...then maybe I won't be try to access the administators page like I did awhile ago lol lol....

Mommaruthie..As soon as I figure out which button is the quote button I can reply to yours only....still getting my feet wet here..

Thank you for the welcome....So many have been posters on abcteach for a long time and well we all feel like we have become family :-)

Sandy is closing the forums, for apparently a while to restructuring,etc..and so many of us just didn't want to lose touch for such a long time...

So this was soooo very nice of Amanda to do this....

Ok....I'm off to see how to get some confounded icons in the body of text:confused: OHH OHh I think i figured it out!

Blessings
TinaTx

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 08:34 AM
I am here I thought I might not get to talk with everyone until after Mexico!!! How did you add the icons ??

TinaTx
04-24-2004, 08:47 AM
I am here I thought I might not get to talk with everyone until after Mexico!!! How did you add the icons ??

Hey Jimmy Lu.....

Nope...won't this be nice..we can just keep our conversations going?

The message icons are across the top of the screen for your message..Isn't that just the cutest...

:cool:

However, I don't think I got the little smilies on the left hand side of the page under *your reply* until I registered. BTW that was free and didn't take but a minute or two. :D

Ok...lets say how this *quote* button works

Amanda
04-24-2004, 09:59 AM
Sandy at abcteach wanted to send people somewhere to chat while the forums there are being restructured... So, thanks to Sandy for sending everyone over! :)

Check out the Forum Guidelines & Tips (http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40) to find out how to make the most of the forums.

Next to the reply box you will see all the smilies that are available. You can just click the one you want and it will add it to the message.

Feel free to ask more questions. The best place to do that is in Forum Guidelines & Tips (http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40).

jkjcbybee
04-24-2004, 10:24 AM
Hello everyone,
I made it! Thanks Tina and everyone for setting this up over here.:D

tandy
04-24-2004, 10:29 AM
yahoooooooooooo I made it:)

This is tandy from arizona signing in :D
I thank you tina, amanda and sandy very much.

Tandy

Mariann
04-24-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

I made it. Its going to take a bit to get use to a new format. Thanks to everyone for trying to keep us all together. :D

I'll be back this afternoon to play with it more, right now ds has a t-ball game to go to.

Talk to you all later,
Mariann

TinaTx
04-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Hey girls.....

Hopefully, we'll get everyone or most everyone over here:D before the forum closes...

I too am excited....as most of us are either ending our school year, break for a bit or beginning our new one. So we all need encouragement!

Geeeze...makes me think abcteach may be down a little longer than I expected ... Oh well, at least we won't lose touch here.

Blessings
TinaTx

Kristie ca
04-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi-I made it over too. Thanks for setting this up here. I look forward to continuing chatting! Thanks again.

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Welcome to all the abc folks!!

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 12:26 PM
I think I made it. Trish

Sabrina
04-24-2004, 12:47 PM
I made it! I recognize some names and am looking forward to reading your posts! Sabrina from TX

Megan
04-24-2004, 01:14 PM
It's been awhile since I posted anything on abcteach, but have been keeping up with reading some threads every day. I almost panicked when I read Sandy was shutting down for a while. Thanks to atoz for letting us all come over here.
Oh, and I've decided to use my real name as there is another M.J.(nwohio) posting on abcteach. Thought it would save some confusion.

Megan

Kim R
04-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Hi Tina and all. Made it here too. Had to go yard selling (well buying) first. :) Thanks for setting this up

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Welcome to all the folks from ABCTeach. It is always to nice to have new faces (well, names) here at AtoZ. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome to all the abcteach members. I think you'll find that we are a family here as well, so you'll fit right in!:D

Mom2ampm
04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Just letting you all know I'll be posting over here too!!!

Missy;)

becky
04-24-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm here, too ! Gads, this is confusing at first!!:eek:

TinaTx
04-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey Kim R, Megan, Missy and Becky......glad to see ya'll made it over:D

Becky....I just clicked on every little button until it told me I couldn't access *that* because it was for the moderator lol:o

Oh well, after I have been clicking all the fun stuff and finally got most of it figured out! I THINK!:p

Just tooo much fun over here!

Ok...I see we are still waiting for some others to come on over. I haven't seen Kathe, Brooke, Jackie, Deanna or She yet! Let me see who else I can think of?....I haven't been to abcteach today....I guess I need to click over there and see if some of the other gals got the message..

BTW thank you Margo and Sandi...our newest friends..We hope to get to know some of ya'll too:)

Blessings
TinaTx

becky
04-24-2004, 09:09 PM
If you go to the bottom of the page and click on 'printable version', i think it's much easier to read and follow. I'm just not used to all these graphics and extra options. My brain, my brain!!!

becky
04-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Tina, you're enjoying these icons, aren't you?;)

TinaTx
04-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Tina, you're enjoying these icons, aren't you?;)

YES, YES Can you tell?:D :D lol

Anonymous
04-24-2004, 11:32 PM
How do you get to be a new member. I see that posted by some of the names. Trish

Amanda
04-24-2004, 11:36 PM
How do you get to be a new member. I see that posted by some of the names. Trish

Click on the "register" link on the purple menu at the top.

OR click here:
http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/register.php?action=register&who=adult

Anonymous
04-25-2004, 12:44 AM
Hi guys, I don't post alot on ABC Teach, but I'm over here as well

Anonymous
04-25-2004, 12:47 AM
I guess it would help if I put my name on it hehe

Anonymous
04-25-2004, 12:48 AM
egads I did it again, you know I'm too use to posting on another parenting board were my name is in my siggy lol

Jo from Australia

Trish
04-25-2004, 05:54 AM
:) I did it.. I can't believe I can read and figure out how to do something.

TinaTx
04-25-2004, 08:55 AM

Trish.......Go all the way UP to the top of this page, and you will see the word *register*.....it prompts you along...its free, and your are able to give some info about yourself as well as your email address in case we need to email you since the nice ladies here suggest that you don't post your email.. Makes sense because then your email is subject to spam. Do you see it? Scroll all the way up......:)

Angel
04-25-2004, 11:56 AM
I am here! Glad to see that I am not the only one trying to figure all the buttons out!!lol I have went circles to get here! But the main thing is I am here! THANKS to the all the ladies responsible for allowing us to keep in touch!
Angel
lime green large :p :p

Angel
04-25-2004, 11:58 AM
I am here! Glad to see that I am not the only one trying to figure all the buttons out!!lol I have went circles to get here! But the main thing is I am here! THANKS to the all the ladies responsible for allowing us to keep in touch!

:p :p

She
04-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Here! :cool:

Whew that sure was close not having a spot for us to all jibber jabber. Do you realize HOW close we came to actually having to do some work? Whew! :p

I just order some fun things from Lakeshore Learning. I think I like the homeschooling stuff better than the kid. LOL Can't wait to get the box! Oh nothing fancy just some sentence strips some people colored markers and a number placement chart. I will tell you that I went to the local educational store and was told that the placement chart I wanted (and not bought) is a Lakeshore exclusive. Hummmm

Anyway...glad to be here!!!!

She
04-25-2004, 12:10 PM
For those of you who didn't see it...when you become a member and then post things make a little more sense.:D

Also...when you set yourself up you can create a signature line. Those that have a line and then their name under it, did that.

Anyhoo...hope that helps. :rolleyes:

Brooke
04-25-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm heeeeeere! :)

Not too hard to navigate the forums when you send a scout out first! (thanks Tina! lol)

I'm anxious to see what else is on the site. Thanks for inviting us A to Z!

Brooke

Anonymous
04-25-2004, 02:33 PM
I am here but have much reading and learning to do.. will not be back till Tues.
krenea --- abcteach sent us here

HeidiPA
04-26-2004, 08:31 AM
:) Hi, ladies!
I was away all weekend and just got back last evening. Wow! So many of you have moved over from abcteach! This is going to be great. I'm glad that we found somewhere else to chat and share ideas, etc. I have gotten so much information from you guys on abcteach, that sometimes I'm on "curriculum overload"!
I was using "Heidi S" on abcteach. I've switched to "Heidi PA" (taking Tina Tx's lead, and indicating my state this time!)
Looking forward to many more great ideas and advice.
Thanks, Amanda, for including us.
Heidi

Colleen
04-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Hello Ladies!!

I made it over:) I have only posted on ABCteach a few times, but I HAVE to check in daily for wonderful new ideas.

Colleen

CrystalB9
04-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi ladies! Great to see so many names I recognize. Looking forward to chatting with you all soon.

Crystal in PA;)

TinaTx
04-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Hail Hail the gang's ALMOST all over here :D

Hey Crystal.....so glad you made it...I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands with that precious bunch you have:) Glad you made it on over!

Hey HeidiS, it'll take me awhile to get use to the name, but HEY I like it!...;)

Colleen, nice to see you made it over. I tell dh I have to have my daily *devotionals* by going to the forums:D

Brenda
04-27-2004, 11:22 PM
I made it here too - snooping for a couple days but I finally registered tonight...
Brenda

Kathe
04-28-2004, 06:38 AM
Here! :cool:

Oh nothing fancy just some sentence strips

She !!!!! :eek: You just reminded me .... I bought a set of 30 sentence strips I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT !!!

I think I'm buying too much stuff ... that's it. I stash it and forget I have it ;)

Kathe

Shaina
04-28-2004, 08:58 AM
Hi all ~
I'm trying to figure things out here, but I think I made it!

DaniDodd30
04-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi Tina...I just made it here, and YES it is wonderful!! THX all! Danyelle in TN

Anonymous
04-30-2004, 12:00 AM
hey all, i just started reading and posting on abc and was glad to see that everyone was still going to be posting here. my name is sally and i look forward to getting to know everyone.Blessings, sally

Anonymous
04-30-2004, 12:00 AM
hey all, i just started reading and posting on abc and was glad to see that everyone was still going to be posting here. my name is sally and i look forward to getting to know everyone.Blessings, sally

Joyce
04-30-2004, 07:06 AM

Anonymous
04-30-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm here. It's Crystal...I am a sub hoping to have my own classroom in the fall. I registered here at "atoz" under teacher379. I didn't sign in because I'm at work. Hope to chat with you soon!

-Crystal

Anonymous
04-30-2004, 02:51 PM
I find all the buttons a little confusing - to say the least... But if you read this, it means that I made it too! Thanks so much for finding and providing this forum!

Martine

TinaTx
04-30-2004, 03:39 PM
WOWEE:p Everyone, plus some new friends came over too!!

Just wanted to say Hello to Shaina, Danyell and Martine..Glad ya'll made it over! I am looking forward to everyone's posts.

Nice to meet you ChrystalTeacher379!:D When you have time you have to let us know what grade you want to teach, and which one you end up teaching!;) Maybe we can share a few ideas:D

Oh yes, and I *see* a new *face* Sally. Let us know a little more about yourself as soon as you get comfortable with everyone:D

Ok...where O where is Deena and Jackie? HELLOOO! I know Deena posted on abcteach that she was busy....I know how that goes..but anyone heard from Jackie?

Blessings
TinaTx

Anonymous
04-30-2004, 07:35 PM
OH, OH!!! HERE!!! (See me jumping up and down with my hand up). I finally came over; I was waiting until the very end.

abcTammy
05-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone. Wow, I had company for a few weeks. What a big move, I'm glad to see so many from abc teach setting in here. TinaTX, thanks for leading the way. Tammy:) :rolleyes:

TinaTx
05-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey Jackie girl!:)

I was beginning to wonder if you'd *mozy on over here*:p

I didn't check abcteach, but I gather by today the forums are closed.

Hey Tammy.....

Yep! There are a lot of us that made it over.

I don't know how long it's going to take Sandy to get things done, but I imagine at least a couple of months or longer. Ahhhh:(

So in the meantime its been very comfortable over here!:)

I can't imagine not having a little of my daily *addiction*..I have to have someplace to come and drink my coffee:D

becky
05-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Tina, I just peeked over there..... it's lookin' sad.