PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Notebook

CrystalB9
06-10-2004, 07:12 PM
We are sad to report to those of you that signed up to participate in our traveling notebook that we lost its where abouts. It only ever made it to the third person on the list and I cant seem to get in contact with that person. :( Its been over two months since mailed out by the second person so we are giving up on it. Thank you so much to those of you that had signed up to help make this a fun project. My kids are really disapointed so I told them I would try to start another. If anyone is interested here is the idea -
We start a notebook that includes our family picture and a bio about who we are, why we homeschool and info about where we live. Anyone that would host our notebook for a few days could include the same kind of info or something else. We would love for our notebook to travel as much as it can and to visit as many families as it can. If this is something you would be interested in please send me an e-mail and I will give you more info.
Thanks all very much! :)

Crystal in PA

Jimmie Lu
06-11-2004, 08:37 AM
Crystal we will still host if I can be last just like before we can meet and exchange it (maybe along with Flat Stan) Let me know if you need my address.

HeidiPA
06-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Crystal,
As we were the disappointed family who never received the notebook, we'd love to be included on your next list.
Thanks,
Heidi

Brenda
06-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Crystal,
If you would like a participant from Canada, we'd love to participate!
Let us know...
Brenda

CrystalB9
06-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Thank you Jimmie Lu, Heidi and Brenda!! I appreciate your willingness to participate. I will keep you informed as I hopefully get more people!!:)
I will keep you last Jimmie Lu.

Crystal

becky
06-12-2004, 01:15 AM
Count me in, Crystal.

CrystalB9
06-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Thanks so much Becky. I will get this all together and be in touch with each of you shortly.

thanks again. :)

CrystalB9
06-17-2004, 06:56 PM
I will work on this and get you all info in the next few weeks. I am going to contact some of the other people that signed up for the first one and see if they are still interested. They are ladies from abcteach and I have noticed some of them havent made it over here to this site.
Thanks again for helping us with this fun project!! :D

Crystal & Kids

Shaina
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Hi Crystal ~
I'm sorry that this project didn't work out. Please count us in for the next one:cool:
~ Shaina in CA

CrystalB9
06-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Thanks sooo much Shaina!!
I'll be in touch soon!!
:D